Can you commit to visiting your senators to stop Trumpcare?
Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz will almost certainly vote to strip healthcare from millions of Texans. But we are not giving up this fight. We need to make that vote as difficult as possible for them, and it all starts with you.
Guidelines for staff visits:
- Office hours are Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Plan to go in small groups. Note: Anyone can sign up to visit! You don’t need to be a member of the sponsoring group, or of any group. Just add your name and go!
- Call ahead to make an appointment, but show up anyway if you can’t schedule one
- Read the Indivisible Project’s June Action Plan to Stop Trumpcare
- Read the Indivisible Project’s How to Have a Successful District Office Visit (above all: be nice to staff!)
- To help tell your ACA story, bring letters, postcards, photos and other items that can be left with staff
- Use the RSVP options below to see what shifts needs covering and to fill shifts
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Office of John Cornyn: Chase Tower, 221 West Sixth Street, Suite 1530 | 512-469-6034
Office of Ted Cruz: 300 E 8th, Suite 961 | (512) 916-5834
Note: Anyone can sign up to visit! You don’t need to be a member of the sponsoring group, or of any group. Just add your name and go!